Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 27 ( Paris 7)






Today is the last free day in Paris. I was kind of scared to go outside for my free days because it is dangerous. I woke up at 12 today,,, because we went out for club at midnight, but we just came back at 2. It was fun though... There were not many places to clubbing. Ok.. at 12 or 1 Phill and I arrived at the catacombs. There were so many people, so we waited on the line for like 2 hours. Then we went in........ It was scary.... I felt something weird feelings?? !!! Then when we went to real catacombs! It was amazing... At first time, I was scared of skulls, but I could see the patterns of designs. Then, I felt like those are all fake... because there are thousands of bones and skulls there!! We came out of the catacombs and we arrived in random places.. Oh,, while we were waiting on the line, we saw some music festival thing... We came back and told everyone about it. We actually wanted to go to Rock & Hip hop music near our hotel, but it was really bad... We came back to hotel and asked girls to go with us to catacombs place. We went there and there were thousands of people standing and drinking. We sat on middle of the road then we ran in front to dance. We were crazy... It was good song too.. I guess it was the best night ever in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment