Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 28 ( Paris 8)

Today we had quite easy day... The weather was really bad... It rained hard in the morning. So we didn't go where we should have gone today... Instead of that, we did our patterns... We had 3 hours to do, but I slept and hour and worked on my patterns for 2 hours. I couldn't think of any good ideas in 2 hours. But I did my best... And I will work on it tonight to make it better. Ok... We went to Montmartre hill... It is the place that I wanted to go last free day in Paris. There were lots of art things going on. I wanted to sit down and let the guy draw me... But it was expensive... it was 20 euro..OH BEFORE THAT... Phil and I went to Dani? museum. He's work is crazy.. It not the one that I like... I was there and saw lots of crazy stuffs that he designed... I stared at pictures, and everything drove me crazy... I felt like if I stay there, then I will be crazy, so I left there.. I met girls and Laura asked guy for 15 euro for sketch me. It was nice!!! It was amazing down there!! I love Montmartre!

No comments:

Post a Comment