Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 32-34 (Free days and last day)






First free day, we woke up late because we need some sleep. Then we met everyone at the lobby at 12:30 to go to the beach. Finally we got there and it was so fun. We did human pyramid, and we swam. And I had sandwiches and beers My body burned! I became red though Ok thats all I did on first free day. Second day which is last day in Barcelona and our trip, some people went to Italy very early in the morning. I hope they have fun there! Me and Andrea went to Barcelona soccer stadium which Andrea and Danielles favorite tam. I am fan of them, but I have so many teams which are my favorites. We paid 15 euro each to get into the stadium. They have stadium tour they have museum and field tour OMG it is just amazing and huge Now I know why they are one of the best club in the world. And I heard that the stadium is 3rd largest stadium in the world. We took picture and stuff, and we came back to our hotel to get ready to go out to the beach. We went to different beach because we didnt want to walk. The water was dirty but it was nice We chilled out and came back to the hotel Uhmmm yeah that was the last day in Barcelona



I took 8:15 shuttle. I was kind of worrying about my flight. My flight is 10:40. I wasnt sure how long it takes from hotel to airport. But I made it I was kind of confused because they didnt give any tickets for Germany to China, China to Korea They said I have to ask air china in Germany. I am worrying about it as well. Its the first time in my life. I am sitting in front of the gate There are so many Chinese here though. I will just follow them My plan for 10 hours flight to China is SKETCH haha I am so behind, I did only 10 of them. And I will do 10 more in the plane! Darrin and Susie, I will send you e-mail when I get home! As I posted on facebook, Thanks everyone for helping me out Thanks for make me speak more English!!! Thanks a lot I hope to see you guys in fall !!!!! I am here safe in Korea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment