Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 29 ( Last day in Paris)






Today we went to Versaille which was really amazing and huge place in France. We were walking about 2 hours to go in the garden. I was so excited about Barcelona, and I tried to speak in Spanish, and girls taught me Spanish! I forgot already though. We arrived in front of the rooms and gardens, and we sketched! Then I tried to have my wrap for my lunch, but I had really bad stomach. I tried to find toilet I walked for like 20 minutes but I couldnt find one. I tried to eat again.. but suddenly I felt so bad feeling I walked really fast to the restaurant and asked where the toilet is.. then I found one I felt betterhaha and we went to rooms and it was amazing I love their rooms though It was long day! But had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment