Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 30 (First day in Barcelona)






We are finally in Barcelona which I really wanted to. But, I felt really sad because we are going to stay here for only 4 days and our trip will be done. We arrived in Barcelona and we went out, it was so hot which I felt summer. It was really hot but I was so excited to go to beach. I really needed to take shower because I didnt take shower in Paris. I chose to sleep more than take shower. But we tour Barcelona until 4 o clock. I saw lots of Spanish architecture and designs in everywhere. They have so many unique architectures though. I love Barcelona designs the most! Even our hotel has really good design in the lobby. I tried to meet my friend in here, but I decided not to because we have tight schedule and I am not that friendly with him We just say hi in school though.. By the way, the first day in Barcelona was AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment